MHLS member Libraries participating in the Sustainable Library Certification Program along with those participating from New York State are invited to this meeting to discuss their work in implementing sustainable practice in their organizations and their progress in completing the certification program.
At the meeting we'll discuss and share experiences and tips for working through the Sustainable Library Certification Program including:
- building a green team in your organization and excitement around this work,
- working with the online portal,
- gathering materials and information for completing the Green House Gas Emissions Inventory,
- sharing your work with the public, and
- leading the way in sustainable practice to your community.
Register here: SLCP Mid-Hudson Meetup